This recipe screams summer! With just a few ingredients you can transport yourself to a southern Italian summer table. Feel free to play with it a little and throw on whatever summer fruit you have on hand. Figs, apricots, you name it, pure heaven!
- Rustic bread or baguette
- Ricotta (normal, goat or buffalo)
- Balsamic glaze or honey
- DP EV Olive Oil
- Oregano or your favorite fresh herb
1. Toast the bread with some EVOO until crispy.
2. Slather generously with ricotta and top with sliced peaches
3. Follow with EVOO and a drizzle of honey or balsamic glaze.
4. Top with fresh oregano or your favorite fresh herb and enjoy!